Monday 25 January 2010

Dusting down the suitcase

Hello readers. Back in September '09 I felt it was the right time to stop posting on my original blog, Bagnalls Retreat, as I was about to move to Valladolid in Spain. However, I've missed chatting about comics, art, architecture, signwriting, tv, films, Roman Catholicism and anything else in the Bagnall orbit. I also wanted to continue uploading my drawings and strips. So here I am indulging in a blog again, albeit with a suitable new blog title.

I'm currently sojourning in England but by February 8th will once again be on the continent. Time now to dust down the suitcase, polish the passport and try to remember some of those irregular Spanish verbs. Welcome to Bagnall Abroad!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back in print. Hope all studies are going well & that you are enjoying the Spanish sunshine.
    We are off to The Canary Islands on a cruise on October 5th & actually stop off in Lisbon on our return voyage.
    Earlier this year (Jan/Feb) we had a 4 week cruise to The Caribbean.
    Take care of yourself & God Bless

    ReplyDelete